Skocz do zawartości

Usuwanie migotania licznika km ( długie )

dba x696

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Info nt. usunięcia problemu migotania licznika kilometrów w Stilo nie wyposażonych fabrycznie w systemy Connect i Connect +.Dodam, że na podstawie tych informacji licznik przestał migać nie tylko w moim Stilo, ale kilku kolegów z forum już praktycznie zastosowało ten patent, niestety ASO nadal jest w tej kwestii bezradne.

Każdy, kto dokładał poza fabryką Connect do Fiata ( zakładany w serwisie ASO, czy w innych firmach parających się różnego typu usługami montażu) oprócz sporej radości z posiadania rozbudowanego w przeróżne systemy ( GPS,GSM) urządzenia miał do pokonania jeszcze jedną przeszkodę-migający licznik przejechanych kilometrów.

Po wymianie mojego fabrycznego CD na Connect Fiata również natrafiłem na identyczny problem (oprócz kłopotów z dobraniem mikrofonu z odpowiednim wzmocnieniem i klonowaniem karty SIM). Po kilku tygodniach wertowania internetu natrafiłem wreszcie na post kolegi RoopeI z 24-12-2005

klik

Re: How to install Connect NAV+ to Fiat Stilo 1.6 Dynamic

To all forum members:

I read with dismay the number of you telling people to proxi-realign, and flashing dash issues will disappear (for those installing new items). People have bought devices in good faith and then get upset at the naff installation (how do you sell a car where the mileage constantly flashes?).

Let's end the poor advice, understand the issue, and deliver a solution!

ISSUE:

Add any new Node (intelligent electronic device) to the Stilo and the mileage flashes - despite proxy-realignment, it won't stop.

REASON:

The Body Computer (referred to as BC) has detected an unknown Node (or ECU) on the CAN network. This element of the diagnostic check has failed and so the BC actions its instruction to inform the user by flashing the mileage. Equally, removing any installed Nodes will deliver the same result.

WHAT ARE NODES AND WHAT AREN'T?

A Node is an intelligent electronic device that needs to talk to other devices on the car in order to operate effectively. Rather than run large amounts of cable, they talk to each other via a data network called the CAN line.

Examples of Nodes are: Connect+ Navigation System, Reversing Sensors, etc.). Low tech items (such as Cigarette Lighter, Glove Box Light, etc.) are not Nodes and can be added or removed at will.

TECHNICAL DETAIL:

The BC completes a diagnostic check every time the ignition is switched on. You see this when all the dash symbols illuminate and the word "CHECKING" appears in the display. During this check the BC looks for the Nodes it was programmed for at production. If it finds any NEW or MISSING Nodes the daignostic fails and the mileage flashes.

The BC is programmed against your car chassis number and so the details of Nodes matches the post production specification of your car. The BC can only be programmed ONCE - so it is impossible to add Nodes. Equally you can't order a new BC as the dealer will take your chassis number - order one - it'll come programmed for your car - you'll be £150 out of pocket and it still won't see the NEW Nodes!

Don't even try the other obvious route - order a BC for a chassis number that has the item already on it that you want to add to your car. If you do, the BC will come programmed with that spec, but with a chassis number that doesn't match your car - it won't talk to the other primary nodes on your car and nothing will work!

SOLUTION:

To add any NEW Node the item has to be installed, but not visible to the BC diagnostic. The check takes 3.5 seconds (it completes when the dash symbols go off and the mileage appears). The solution is to delay connection of the +12volt ignition feed to your Node until after the check.

The BC completes diagnostics OK, then your Node is connected. The New Node will talk on the CAN network and no conflicts arise.

THIS IS THE SOLUTION FOR THOSE OF YOU CONNECTING CONNECT+ (and have the flashing mileage issue).

HOW TO ACHIEVE THE DELAY:

Don't build a circuit - how many of you are electronics engineers?. The answer is a time delay relay - here are the details and where to purchase - don't panic, they'll deal with you for a single item.

Supplier is Farnell Electronics on: www.farnell.com

Part Number is: 104027 (put this into their search engine)

This is an OMRON 12v relay with variable delay (just turn the dial to 4 seconds - or better still match it to the point where the dash symbols go off)

Here are the connection details:

Pin 13 - Connect to 0v earth

Pin 14 - Connect to +12v ignition feed

Pin 12 - Connect this to Pin 14 above

Pin 8 - Output to your new Node

Leave all the other pins unconnected

CONNECT NAV+ SPECIFICS:

If your doing the Connect installation, then you will have added an ignition feed to Pin 4 of the Power Connector (A). Remove this cable, and it goes on Pin 14 (and Pin 12) of the relay. Pin 8 goes to Pin 4 on the Connect. Don't forget to earth Pin 13

That simple!

PROOF:

This solution is on my NEW Stilo Schumacher GP and and has allowed me to add a NEW CONNECT NAV+ and I don't have a single flash in sight.

W wolnym tłumaczeniu rozwiązanie problemu tkwi w zastosowaniu przekaźnika czasowego na 12 V DC z opóźnianym załączaniem np. f-y Areva klik

Zastosowanie tego urządzenia pozwala na to, że Body Komputer podczas uruchamiania samochodu testując cały system nie widzi Connectu, a tym samym nie wykazuje anomalii związanej z wykryciem "nieznanego" fabrycznie urządzenia w postaci migającego licznika kilometrów.

Ja podłączyłem przekaźnik w następujący sposób (opóźnienie załączania 6 sekund) :

Pin 10 zasilanie + ( dodatkowe zasilanie z gniazda zapalniczki, to rozwiązanie znają wszyscy, którzy montowali Connect)

Pin 3 zasilanie + ( mostek z Pinem 10)

Pin 2 masa, czyli - podłączyłem do obudowy półkieszeni, ewentualnie można zasilić z Pinu 8 kostki ISO

Pin 1 połączony z Pinem 4 kostki ISO (zasilającej)

To wszystko, przekaźnik przykleiłem za pomocą taśmy dwustronnej w miejscu gdzie przechodzą przewody.

Dziękuję za uwagę.

post-28220-143524687391_thumb.jpg

Tak sobie myślę, jakby tu zaadaptoać rozwiązanie z Connectw do zwykłego radia. I wydaje mi się (nie wiem czy słusznie), że zarówno przy radiu, jak i przy connect, jeżeli zasilanie będzie włączać się dopiero PO włączeniu zapłonu, to radio/connect nie będą działać przy wyłączonym zapłonie. Nie wiem jak Connect, ale radio jest zasilane z czerwonego kabelka, a ktorym prąd jest ZAWSZE. Mam rację?

> Tak sobie myślę, jakby tu zaadaptoać rozwiązanie z Connectw do

> zwykłego radia. I wydaje mi się (nie wiem czy słusznie), że

> zarówno przy radiu, jak i przy connect, jeżeli zasilanie będzie

> włączać się dopiero PO włączeniu zapłonu, to radio/connect nie

> będą działać przy wyłączonym zapłonie.

Connect i Radio działają również przy braku zapłonu ( patrząc na schemat + z akumulatora jest podłączony do 7 Pinu, 8 Pin stanowi masę ), wystarczy włączyć za pomocą przycisku. W przypadku Connecta przy takim zasilaniu nie będą dostępne wszystkie funkcje, które wymagają komunikacji z siecią CAN.

Doodatkowo jest zabezpieczenie przed wyładowaniem akumulatora, które pozwala na pracę ciągłą urządzenia do 20 minut.

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Używając tego serwisu, wyrażasz zgodnę na naszą Polityka prywatności oraz Warunki użytkowania.