Skocz do zawartości

Vectra C i brak kontrolek i innych wskaznikow na desce...

nieboraku

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Wsiadam do auta po krotkim postoju, i dziwna sprawa - pali sie tylko kotrolka silnika. Reszta ciemnosc. Odpalam auto, i na desce rozdzielczej ciemnosc kompletna. Radio dziala, wyswietlacz centralny dziala, wszystko dziala - oprocz deski - brak obrotow, predkosciomierza, temperatury, paliwa i jakiejklwiek kontrolki. WTF?????

Bezpieczniki OK, wyciagnalem kilka, i wsystko wrocilo do normy. Czyzby styki zasniedzialy (norma w mojej Viki) czy moze cos innego jak konczacy sie aku?

Aha, wywalilo na wyswietlaczu centralnym jeszcze blad modulu DAB, ale po chwili gasl i radio dzialalo normalnie.

Inne rady - dzis pochwalilem sztrucla i mam za swoje facepalm%5B1%5D.gif

> CIM?

Mozliwe. Dotarlem i do takiego info ok.gif

Z tym, ze jak byl CIM (wg uzytkowanikow), to sie robila choinka na desce i wszystko szalalo. No i jesli CIM, to podobno zwykle czyszczenie ze sniedzi pomagalo.

Podobno jeszcze moze byc wtyczka ABS icon_eek.gif.

No i zasniedziale bezpieczniki - czesto sie przewijal na innym forum 15A ok.gif.

Na razie nic wiecej nie ruszam, czekam i obserwuje skromny.gif

Dla potomnych za forum Vectra C:

Quote:

This has been compiled after numerous people have suffered problems with the instrument cluster.

The normal symptoms include:

- Dials falling and becoming erratic

- Various lights flashing and random illumination

- Unable to open car doors with remote key fob

In many cases the end result has been either a problem with the ABS plug under the bonnet, or the CIM Module.

These two self help processes are areas which you can check prior to taking your car for a diagnostic check and possible repair.

ABS Plug Check and Clean

1. Open Bonnet and locate the ABS plug

2. 2.Pull the locking tab out, and remove the plug.

3.With the plug removed, spray with WD40. Clean the connections, and replace plug

CIM Module Check and Clean

The second area to check and clean is the plug and connection on the CIM Module itself.

1.Whilst sitting in the drivers seat, look at the hub just behind the steering wheel. Each side you should see a small plastic cover which should just pull off.

2.Put the key in the ignition to unlock the steering, move wheel so you have access to each of the screws in turn, and remove them. Remove key from ignition.

3.Release the handle under the steering wheel and pull the wheel towards you to give you more space to work.

4.Remove the plastic surround on top of the steering wheel. This will expose the CIM Module.

5.The wiring for the CIM Module plug extends over the CIM, and to the base of the plug on the left hand side.

6.Pull the locking tab (purple) up, and the CIM plug will pop off the CIM.

7.Lightly spray WD40 into the plug connector (an old cloth behind the plug will catch any over spray!)

8.As best as you can, clean the connections on the CIM itself.

9.Reconnect the CIM plug and make sure the locking tab is in place.

10.Re-assemble in the reverse order.

Neither of the above are guaranteed to resolve the problem with the faulty instrument cluster, but both are worth a try before resorting to taking it to a dealer and possibly facing a large bill.

I cant take credit of either of these two possible solutions, both of them have been submitted by other forum members, I have just collated them into a single post for easier reading!

zrodlo

> Raczej nie ma nic do rzeczy. Bardziej brak kontaktu gdzieś bezpiecznik/wtyczki.

Teoretycznie masz racje, ale na bezpiecznikach od deski rozdzielczej siedzi srdokowy wyswietlacz - ten dzialal doskonale spineyes.gif

Aczkolwiek wyglada na to, ze wlasnie wyciagniecie tego bezpiecznika pomoglo niewiem.gif

• 4 lata później...