Skocz do zawartości

Sprzedaż auta przez cudzoziemca

aviator

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Historia wygląda tak :) Jest auto zarejestrowane w Polsce, ale znajdujące się w innym kraju, a jego właścicielem jest cudzoziemiec mieszkający i przebywający w kraju trzecim. I teraz on chce zdalnie sprzedać to auto w Polsce :) Samochód zostanie przetransportowany do nas. Czy da się bezpiecznie przeprowadzić taką transakcję? Oczywiście chętny mógłby się zdecydować na zakup po obejrzeniu auta w Polsce, inaczej to już sobie tego zupełnie nie wyobrażam... Co sądzicie, poza tym, że sprawa wygląda na skomplikowaną i poniekąd podejrzaną :)

• maszt 1

Piękny wał 😁

Hello,
The car is located in Germany Freiburg and will be delivered to your country at your address in Poland, if we will have a deal.
I want to tell you that I work here for a multinational company.
Since my working contract in Poland ended, I moved to Germany for 6 months but because of Covid 19 I came back to the United Kingdom because I am a United Kingdom citizen.
I left the car in Germany because I cannot take care of the delivery personally, because of my working schedule so I decided to use the services of a transport company.
The transport company staff will have a letter of attorney (power of attorney) in order to legally represent me in the transfer of all legal papers of the car.
If you are really interested in buying the car I can send it to your address in Poland.
Delivery from Germany to Poland will take about 4-5 days and I will pay for transport.
The car still has Polish papers. I didn't register in Germany so you can import it in your country with no problems.
The car will be delivered to your home address and you will not pay extra money.
FINAL PRICE 22,000 PLN with transport costs included, they will be covered by me.
The terms of the sale are as follows:
- A deposit in the amount of 11,000 PLN is required at the time when the transaction is started and the car is sent from Germany to Poland;
-  Rest of 50% - 11,000 PLN after delivery confirmation ( after the car will arrive to you and is registered on your name).
You will have 3 days to test the car and after that you have to decide If you want to keep it (and you have to pay the rest of the money - 11,000 PLN ) or you reject it (you will receive your money back -  11,000 PLN , and I will have my car back).
I understand your concern, that's why I propose you a fair deal.
We will do our business through a third part from Germany ( where the car is) - in this way both of us will have the assurance that we need.
Your money will be 100% protected by the company policy( because you will pay the money to the shipping company bank account and they will gave me the money ONLY after you will receive the car)
By dealing with a Third Party means dealing with a neutral party, a company that verifies if the merchandise is sent and corresponds to what seller agreed with the buyer and releases the money only after the merchandise was accepted. You will have 3 days to test the car.
This company will deliver the package to you and they will give me the money after you confirm that you want to keep it !!!
NOTE: The money will be sent to the company bank account agent who is in charge of my selling contract , before you will receive the car and not to me, they will tell you all that you have to do.
- I repeat they will keep your money until you receive the car and the documents of the car.
- You will have an inspection period of 3 days (i think 3 days are enough). In this time you can check, test and inspect the car.
If by any reason (the car has any hidden damage or it isn't like i describe it) you can reject the deal. In this case the transport company will refund you totally and you ship the car back on my cost but I can assure you that you will like the car 100%.
The car was verified by the company trade qualified automotive technician and the car passed all the tests with no problems.
If you are ready to buy the car, give me your full name and address where you want the car to arrive, and I will provide to the transport company your full coordinates.
Thank you,
Raul Tower
P.S. The car is registered in Poland so you don't have to pay Customs border, duty or any taxes to register it

2 godziny temu, aviator napisał:

Piękny wał 😁

Hello,
The car is located in Germany Freiburg and will be delivered to your country at your address in Poland, if we will have a deal.
I want to tell you that I work here for a multinational company.
Since my working contract in Poland ended, I moved to Germany for 6 months but because of Covid 19 I came back to the United Kingdom because I am a United Kingdom citizen.
I left the car in Germany because I cannot take care of the delivery personally, because of my working schedule so I decided to use the services of a transport company.
The transport company staff will have a letter of attorney (power of attorney) in order to legally represent me in the transfer of all legal papers of the car.
If you are really interested in buying the car I can send it to your address in Poland.
Delivery from Germany to Poland will take about 4-5 days and I will pay for transport.
The car still has Polish papers. I didn't register in Germany so you can import it in your country with no problems.
The car will be delivered to your home address and you will not pay extra money.
FINAL PRICE 22,000 PLN with transport costs included, they will be covered by me.
The terms of the sale are as follows:
- A deposit in the amount of 11,000 PLN is required at the time when the transaction is started and the car is sent from Germany to Poland;
-  Rest of 50% - 11,000 PLN after delivery confirmation ( after the car will arrive to you and is registered on your name).
You will have 3 days to test the car and after that you have to decide If you want to keep it (and you have to pay the rest of the money - 11,000 PLN ) or you reject it (you will receive your money back -  11,000 PLN , and I will have my car back).
I understand your concern, that's why I propose you a fair deal.
We will do our business through a third part from Germany ( where the car is) - in this way both of us will have the assurance that we need.
Your money will be 100% protected by the company policy( because you will pay the money to the shipping company bank account and they will gave me the money ONLY after you will receive the car)
By dealing with a Third Party means dealing with a neutral party, a company that verifies if the merchandise is sent and corresponds to what seller agreed with the buyer and releases the money only after the merchandise was accepted. You will have 3 days to test the car.
This company will deliver the package to you and they will give me the money after you confirm that you want to keep it !!!
NOTE: The money will be sent to the company bank account agent who is in charge of my selling contract , before you will receive the car and not to me, they will tell you all that you have to do.
- I repeat they will keep your money until you receive the car and the documents of the car.
- You will have an inspection period of 3 days (i think 3 days are enough). In this time you can check, test and inspect the car.
If by any reason (the car has any hidden damage or it isn't like i describe it) you can reject the deal. In this case the transport company will refund you totally and you ship the car back on my cost but I can assure you that you will like the car 100%.
The car was verified by the company trade qualified automotive technician and the car passed all the tests with no problems.
If you are ready to buy the car, give me your full name and address where you want the car to arrive, and I will provide to the transport company your full coordinates.
Thank you,
Raul Tower
P.S. The car is registered in Poland so you don't have to pay Customs border, duty or any taxes to register it

W 2011 pisałem z podobnym typem. Właściciel i samochód w Anglii (chyba koło Luton) i już nie wracają. Napisałem, że to się świetnie składa, bo mam możliwość tam się pojawić to obejrzę autko i załatwimy papiery bezpośrednio. Szkoda, że nie odpisał, bo to była okazja :(

To co wrzuciłeś to ewidentny wał. Ale nie wszystko musi być oszustwem. Swój ostatni polski samochód zostawiłem w Polsce, ogłoszenie ja zamieściłem a papierologię i wydanie zleciłem teściowi. Kupił obcokrajowiec, który prowadzi firmę w Polsce. Najpierw jakaś dziewczyna wydzwaniała i mało zorientowana pytała o różne rzeczy ale jak potem zaczęła swojemu szefowi przekładać moje słowa na angielski no to mówię, niech mi go da i sam z nim pogadam. No i szybko wyszło, że on mieszkał troszkę ponad godzinę jazdy ode mnie, aktualnie jest w PL i pilnie szuka samochodu dla pracowników w swojej polskiej firmie. Nie brałem go do końca poważnie, bo obiecał, że robi przelew ekspresowy i jedzie po auto ze Stalowej Woli pod Lublin. Tak, nie oglądając go wcześniej, bazując na tym co mu opowiedziałem i na luźnej rozmowie o mieszkaniu w GB. W dodatku dałem mu numer konta do żony, bo sam już nie miałem. Kilkanaście minut później gość prosi o sprawdzenie konta a tam pełna kwota. Potem zapytał o adres bo już są w drodze a w sumie jeszcze nie mają ;]

Nie daje za wygraną. Wzrusza mnie zwłaszcza to dear brother i my frend 😁 

Any news from your part dear brother?
Please confirm you received my previous message.
I am waiting for your confirmation in order to move forward.
Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Best regards for you and your family my friend.